| Adding Cameras to PC Access to View on OmniTouch Touchscreens and Mobile Apps|
|To add cameras to Extended Setup in PC Access so that they can be automatically uploaded and viewed on OmniTouch touchscreens and mobile apps:|
Using Leviton PC Access Software, under Extended Setup, click on IP Cameras.
Add an IP camera by clicking on the green plus icon on
- Select the added IP camera and enter the following information:
- In the edit box under IP Camera Name, enter the name of the IP Camera as it will be
displayed on the touchscreen or mobile app.
- In the Type drop-down list, select the camera being configured. Selections include: Axis, Panasonic, MJPEG camera, JPEG camera, 87A00-1 Camera Server, and 68A11-1 IP Camera.
- In the edit box under Address/URL, enter the IP Address
of the IP camera. If a specific port is specified, after the IP address enter a colon (:) followed by the port number.
For example: http://192.168.0.102:8008
- If the device supports multiple cameras, in the edit box under Number, enter camera number that will be displayed. If it is a single camera, leave the Number set to 1.
- The FPS setting is used to specify the number of frames per second that will be displayed.
- The Quality setting sets the quality of the image that will be displayed.
- The Resolution setting sets the resolution of the image that will be displayed.
- In the edit box under User Name, enter the username configured to access the camera.
- In the edit box under Password, enter the password configured to access the camera.