Configuring a Zycoo ZX20
To configure the Zycoo ZX20 to work with the Leviton S&A Door Station application, take the following steps:
1. Open a browser, type in the URL of the Zycoo ZX20 and hit Enter.
2. Enter in the User Name and Password (the default is admin for both), and hit enter. The main menu will display
3. Click on System, then Network and Country and set the following “required” items:
a. IP Assign – this must be set to Static
e. Click on Activate Changes
4. Click on Basic, then click on Extensions.
5. Create extensions for every touchscreen and door station and set the following parameters:
a. Click on Create New User to add a touchscreen extension.
b. Each extension requires a username and password. Any password may be used for each device, but they can all use the same password for simplicity. CRITICAL NOTE: The Name field is nothing more than a label and is not to be confused with a "user name" when configuring a touchscreen in PC Access.
c. Check the ALAW, ULAW, and G.729 Audio Codecs.
d. Be sure that each extension has H.264 video support enabled.
e. When finished, click on Save and then Activate Changes.
6. Create a ring group extension (this extension will be used by the door stations) for all of the touchscreen extensions:
a. Click on Inbound Control and then Ring Groups.
b. Click on New Ring Group and then enter a name for the group and add all of the desired extensions to the group. (CRITICAL NOTE: DO NOT add any door station extensions to this group.)
c. When finished click on Save and then Activate Changes.
7. Create a paging group extension (this extension will be used to page all touchscreens from one of the touchscreens) for all of the touchscreen extensions by:
a. Click on Advanced and then select Paging and Intercom.
b. Click on Add Paging Group.
c. Enter in a Paging Extension.
d. Enter in a Description for the paging group.
e. Add the extensions you want to be a part of the paging group.
f. When finished, click on Save and then Activate Changes.
8. Once finished with the above, go back to the Home screen and click on the Reboot button.